Diesel Multiple Unit (DMU) Maintenance
Maintenance, repair and modernization of motor train sets in the body of TCDD and used in regions where there are no power lines (catenary) are carried out in our facilities. DMU train sets consists of 3-4 wagon depending on engine performance. These sets can operate by connecting in combination with each other.
The repair and modernization works carried out in Motor Train Sets are as follows;
- Repair and modernization process held in electrical series are as follows;
- Removal of all current components.
- Complete sanding the body and removal of existing paint and rust.
- Repair by eliminating the corrosion and damage resulting over time.
- Maintenance and repair of electrical and mechanical components removed.
- New construction or supply of equipment that can not be repaired.
- Complete painting the railcar body in accordance with the original.
- Installation of repaired equipment or new equipment.
- Repair and renewal of the bogie.
- Restoration of driver's cabin and table.
- Maintenance of electrical and signal lines.
- Maintenance of diesel engines
- Maintenance of the gearbox and differential unit
- Maintenance of brake, hydraulic and pneumatic lines
- Tests and controls